We are running a takeout service for Draft Ales and Ciders, and also packs of cans and bottles.
Draft ales and ciders are sold in 2 and 4 pints. We supply free plastic containers with sealed lids, or customers can bring their own container.
The current list of ales and ciders is here. Note, we stock an ever changing list of both beers and ciders so cannot guarantee availability particularly later in the day. If ordering delivery it might be best to check the list on Friday, particularly for ales.
We can provide a 4 pint growler for an additional £3 when purchased with 4 pints.
For keg beers we offer a glass 16oz growler which is better suited to handle the pressures of keg beers and lagers. These are sold at £10 when filled. Contents are charged at 3 and a third pints with 10% discount for takeout.
In addition we offer:
440ml cans of craft beers, These are sold individually or in gift packs of 3 (£15) OR 6 (£28). Customers can select, pale, sour or dark beers or can chose their own by looking at the current list here.
Engine Room vouchers for £10, £20 and £30
We have taken the following steps to minimise any risk associated with Covid19
- Service is provided at a separate bar at the entrance; no customers are permitted to access to the bar
- Only one customer is served at a time and any other customers are requested to maintain a 2m social distance outside
- We only accept card payments, ideally contactless
- Hand cleansing is provide for customer use
- Staff strictly adhere to cleaning procedures
- Customers bringing their own containers should ensure they are thoroughly cleaned.
Staff are trained to comply with all of the above.